I’ve had these earrings in my inventory for a while now, and have yet to write out the pattern. It’s so quick and easy, I’m not sure why I haven’t written it out for you. I suppose it’s better late than never though, right? These work up quickly and don’t take a lot of yarn, so I think you’ll enjoy this crochet earrings free pattern. If you want to see how much I sell them for or just want to purchase them, you can do that here.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- 15 mm Heavy Gauge Jump Rings – I use silver, but it really doesn’t matter since they’ll be covered up by the yarn.
- Weight 4 Yarn – I used cotton, but you could use any weight 4 yarn.
- 3.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Your favorite ear wire – I chose a nickel-free one because I have sensitive ears.
- Tapestry Needle – to weave in the ends
- Optional: I use my round nose pliers to more easily open the small jump ring on the ear wire, but this can be done without.
Instructions for the Crochet Earrings Free Pattern
1. Begin by joining your yarn to the jump ring by making a single crochet. I find a single crochet here to be easier to work with at the end than a slip stitch.
2. Then, continue to single crochet around the ring until you feel it’s full enough. I ended up with 16 single crochet stitches, including the first one to join the yarn to the ring.
3. Slip stitch into the first single crochet of the round to join.
4. Then, fasten off and weave the tail into the stitches.
5. Now, fasten the ear wire into the top of a single crochet stitch. I fasten mine to where I ended the round of single crochet stitches.
6. Measure out six 5.5″ pieces of yarn.
7. Find the center stitch on the opposite side of the ring from where you fastened your ear wire. Thread two of the pieces of yarn through this stitch to make a loop. Then, pull the ends through the loop to knot them. (See photos for help.) Don’t worry about the length; you can trim all of the ends once you’re finished.
8. Then, attach two more pieces of the measured yarn on each side of the center stitch.
Now you know how to make your own crochet earrings from this crochet earrings free pattern. I’m excited to see them on you, or on your customers!
Find The Hooking Reader
Share all of your creations and crafts with us in The Crafty Cabin Facebook Group.
Get some kids’ craft and activity ideas on my Facebook Page.
Get inspired on Pinterest.
See behind the scenes of Noisy Critters and enjoy some mom and craft humor over on Instagram.
Be the first to know about all the things, including tutorials and free patterns by signing up for my email list.